Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• Marine Fuels 360 awards are open to international participation and nomination
• The award welcomes both self and third-party nominations
• All entries for the Marine Fuels 360 2023 must be received by 23:59 SGT on 1 August 2023
• Entrants may submit a maximum of 3 entries across the 14 categories. If submitting more than one entry, a separate form must be completed for each, and each entry must be specific to the category.
• All entries must be submitted using the official online entry forms. Submissions sent by other means will not be accepted unless prior permission has been granted by the organisers.
• No changes and modifications to the nominations are allowed after submission deadline. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any nomination deemed to be inappropriate or inaccurate.
• No entry will be considered by the judges if the entry summary is not complete.
• Marine Fuels 360 reserves the right to publish, in whole or part, details of any entries submitted for the Marine Fuels 360 2023, following announcement of the shortlist.
• By entering the Awards, the entrant hereby confirms that all information submitted is true and accurate. The organiser reserves the right to verify any information contained in the entry and the entrant’s eligibility to enter the Awards.
• Entrants may be contacted by the organiser on behalf of members of the judging panel to clarify or submit more information. This includes contacting your nominated referees for third party feedback.
• The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether an entry meets the judging criteria and/or is in accordance with these rules and conditions.
• All awards will be assessed on achievements made by nominated companies in each of the criteria set out in the nomination platform over the period of July 2022 to July 2023.
Ignite Your Business with Unmatched Opportunities
Contact us today to find out more on sponsorship and advertising opportunities